Saturday 13 July 2013

Out There Somewhere: Mini Game Review

Out there Somewhere by Miniboss is best described as a simple action puzzle platformer with a teleporter gun. It received much praised from its reviews and its clear to see why. It's a fun well done platformer with a fairly unique element. There's a lot of cool things you can do with the portal gun and the walls and environment.

I have a couple of minor complaints about the game however:
Only two guns- The teleport gun and the normal shooting gun are the only two weapons. That's it.

One boss only- There is only boss in the entire game. Considering the studio is called Miniboss, I was hoping for a few more battles.

Very short length- Because of the game's length it reminded me of those old shareware games where you played Episode 1 and they promised more gameplay in Episode 2 and 3. I was in shock when the game ended. I thought, "no way, it's already over"?

Highly recommended just don't expect to be playing this game long. I'd say maybe between 2-3 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment